viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011

Everything I need is your happiness dad ^^

Sometimes in my life I have criticised you a lot. We haven´t been good friends at all. For me you have been like a person who was in my life, but never as important as mum. I don´t know why, but since I started my degree I found myself wrong ! I realised that the only thing that you have been doing for me, was looking for my happiness and looking for the best things for me.
I have always put mum in the first place but I realise that you are as important as her for me. I hate you in one moment of my life but I love you inconditionaly for the rest of my life. I know that I haven´t been fair with you at all cause I have always talk about you in a bad way.
Right now, I understand how difficult must have been for you to see me growing and getting older...Now your little baby is just a big girl, with problems, boyfriends, alcohol, going out... I know that you trust me and that you love...
You are going throug a difficult time these days and I want to be with you every moment. I know that you will never read that and that maks me be sad but I know, that sooner or later, you realised that you are so important in my life. If you aren´t here, if you aren´t happy I wouldn´t be either.

Love you......

your little baby XX

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario