miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

for all women...

I wake up in the morning and I feel confused. My friend told me a terrible story about her boyfriend and I am confused. Why sometimes girls have to feel so bad because of a boy and boys are sleeping in their beds without suffering pangs of conscience.. It´s very unfair. I can´t explain why a boy can kiss you, love with all his heart and do bad things to you... In some way, girls are different. We try to express why we are in love with them, we are affective and loving with them and sometimes, that person, the only one who can´t make you cry and smile at the same time, that person goes away......and......what to do ? what can we do without them ? It´s a difficult answer but I think that it is even more a difficult question. Sometimes, you must take a decision about things that you don´t want to do but that it´s life, it´s yourself, it´s what you really need. Of course, people try to encourage you, to make you think that you would have a better couple, that you would be happier with another men, but , you don´t really want to think it because instead of there are thousands of good boys in the world, you continue loving the only one who hurt your heart.

Is a great metaphor, but from my point of view, is the real metaphor of our lives.

Don´t be silly ! Get your real goals and fight for a person that really loves you... I dedicate that entrance to all women who have suffered at least once because of a men !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario